Luke Bryan debuts his new single on Ellen, Buzz kill...LOVE it, what do you think?
Luke Bryan debuts his new single on Ellen, Buzz kill...LOVE it, what do you think?
Want to get the smell out of your Garbage disposal or just plain clean it? Slice up little lemons and put them in ice cube trays, then cover with vinegar. Freeze. Just pop one in the garbage disposal and grind away..store the extra in a ziplock bag.
Also, these are perfect for ice water in the summer ;)
Does your fitted sheet look like my fitted sheet? Ya, thats what I thought.....
This is the step by step instructions how to do it, good luck..lol
Or..watch the video...lol
Ive started this 2 weeks ago. Make a tip jar and everytime you workout put a $ in your jar, set a goal and when you've hit the goal mark-splurge on yourself. My goal is set and once I reach it Im buying myself a new pair of jeans and a kickbutt style of sandals for the summer. It works, try it!
Jessica Powell took the plunge and broke up with her boyfriend after he pushed her off a 400ft cliff and it was all caught on video.
Daredevil Creighton Baird had spent 45 minutes coaxing Powell to the edge of a narrow canyon in Utah so she could go through with a terrifying rope swing.
Although she appeared to be securely attached to the rope, Powell failed to muster up the courage and Baird finally took it upon himself to shove her off!
I WOULD KILL HIM....
PS...They did break up within the week ;)
Do you think this video was real or staged??
Looks pretty real to me
With only minutes left, a Texas high school basketball coach put his team manager into the game: He is mentally-disabled.
Having never played an actual game for his team he is still considered to be motivation and strength to his teammates.
And during the final minute of the final game a player from the oppisite team passed him the ball so he could score.
Mindy McCready's family and friends gathered yesterday for her funeral in her Florida hometown.
Mindy's mother, Gayle Inge, said the singer will always be her little girl in a car-seat singing into a hairbrush. Gayle said, 'I cannot imagine how we go on from here.'
Around 400 people attended the service which was opened to the public at the Crossroads Baptist Church in Fort Myers as McCready's music played in the background and her image was shown on a large screen behind the altar.
The 37-year-old mother-of-two committed suicide with a self-inflicted gun-shot wound on February 17 at her home in Arkansas, days after leaving a court-ordered substance abuse program program.
It was the same way her boyfriend David Wilson took his own life at their Heber Springs home in Arkansas just over a month before.
Mindy's mother said she was happy that her daughter's pain would now be healed in heaven after having endured such struggles while living.
Gayle said, 'Our Mindy was so tired. She felt helpless.
'I know she wanted to be healed. We talked about this. She was in her darkest moment and she was hurt by so many allegations. She was too emotional to understand.'
1. That pair of Converse you wouldn't stop drawing on.
2. Those ridiculous giant gold hoops.
Bonus points if they were customized with your name.
Blisters were no reason to throw these out.
4. That cute little backpack purse.
5. That badass jean jacket with pins from all the shows you went to.
And refused to take off, no matter how much you were eventually embarrassed by the band.
6. That Marty McFly vest.
7. Your Doc Martens.
With the clunky heel.
8. That pompom winter beanie.
Epitome of 'ugly cool'.
9. Those EPIC Air Jordans.
You weren't even really that into sneakers, but you were into these.
10. That one pair of weirdly tinted sunglasses you had.
11. An actual backpack.
12. Heaven for your feet.
Yes they were ugly, but admit it: You still yearn for those little massage things.
13. The only cool piece of high school sports team paraphernalia you had.
1. The first Girl Scout cookies were sold in Muskogee, Oklahoma, in 1917, when troops baked cookies and sold them in high schools as a service project.
2. The ingredients for a Girl Scout cookie were very simple in 1922: Butter, sugar, eggs, milk, vanilla, flour, salt, and baking powder.
3. In 1933, you could get a box of 44 cookies for just 23 cents.
4. In the 1940s there were no Girl Scout cookies to be found. Due to shortages of sugar, butter, and flour, the Scouts sold calendars instead.
5. Today, one-quarter of all Girl Scout cookie sales are Thin Mints. There's just something about the chocolate and mint combination that is unbeatable (that, and the fact that Thin Mints have the most cookies in a box).
6. Two licensed bakeries are in charge of Girl Scout cookies: ABC Bakers and Little Brownie Bakers. That number has decreased dramatically over the years; in the 1940s there were 29 bakers, and in the 1960s, 14.
7. Depending on your local Girl Scout council (and which baker they purchased from), your cookies are either creatively named or literal: Tagalongs are also known as Peanut Butter Patties; Do-si-dos are Peanut Butter Sandwiches; and Trefoils are Shortbreads. Ever so slightly bucking the trend are Samoas/Caramel deLites.
8. You can download a Cookie Finder app to your iPhone or Android to pinpoint exactly where the Scouts are selling.
An Illinois father wants a school district to reconsider its dress code after his son was asked to remove a U.S. Marines T-shirt or be suspended.
His 14-year-old son was asked to remove the T-shirt because it showed interlocking rifles along with the word "Marines."
The man said, “My son is very proud of the Marines, and, in fact, of all the services. So he wears it with pride… It’s more about the Marines instead of the rifles.”
The boy was initially threatened with suspension before agreeing to turn it inside out.
By the way, he had worn the T-shirt to school many times before without incident.
School officials now say that the shirt is not in violation of the district’s dress policy.
" UndeadTeds. Created by artist Phillip Blackman, UndeadTeds "are repurposed soft toys transformed into fluffy, bloody horrors to keep you awake at night." FUN!
WHY WOULD YOU WANT A TEDDY BEAR LIKE THIS?!?!?
I wont be buying one for Presley or Josie anytime soon ;0
1. Wynonna Judd – Country Music Superstar
2. DL Hughley Comedian
3. Jacoby Jones – Superbowl Superstar
4. Lisa Vanderpump – RHOBH
5. Andy Dick – Hmmm, make me nervous!! He's comedian with issues
6. Victor Ortiz – WBC Welterweight Champion
7. Zandaya Coleman – Disney Star
8. Aly Raisman – Captain of the USA Gymnastic Team
9. Ingo Rademacher – Jax from General Hospital
10.Kellie Pickler – American Idol
11.Dorothy Hamill – Figure Skater
Not every household snafu requires a professional. In fact, with a little elbow grease and some know-how, you can fix common breakdowns before they turn into expensive disasters.
1. A Leaky Washing Machine
If you ignore it: You could end up with a flood in the laundry room.
Easy fix: Check the water hoses connected to the back of the machine - the leak is most likely coming from a small crack in the rubber. If so, you'll need to replace the faulty hose immediately, before a major break occurs. Turn off the water supply (so you won't come home to a flood) and buy a new hose at a hardware store. To install it, unscrew and remove the old hose, then screw the new one in and tighten it with a wrench.
Pro tip: Buy steel braided hoses - they're more expensive but also more durable, says Raymond P. VinZant, master plumber for Roto-Rooter.
2. Mold Spots on the Walls
If you ignore them: You could develop allergies and other health problems.
Easy fix: Remove the fungi with a mixture of 1 cup of bleach and 1 gallon of warm water. Scrub the area thoroughly, then rinse with clean water. When the spot is dry, repaint. (If the problem is widespread, consult an expert.)
Pro tip: Consider using a mildew-resistant latex paint to help prevent further growth, says Erik Neighbour, owner of EC Handyman in Sacramento, California.
3. A Running Toilet
If you ignore it: You'll waste gallons of water (and have to pay the bill).
Easy fix: Lift off the tank's lid and take a look. If water is overflowing into the vertical tube, you'll need to lower the water level in the tank. To do so, simply bend the arm on the float downward or, in newer models, squeeze the adjustment clips and slide the float down. If the water level isn't the problem, add a little food coloring to the tank and wait about 20 minutes. A change in color in the toilet bowl means the flapper - a rubber diaphragm at the bottom of the tank - is leaking and needs to be replaced. Turn off the water supply behind the toilet and pop out the flapper with your hands. Take it to a hardware store and ask for a replacement. The new one should pop back in the same way.
4. Cracks in the Driveway
If you ignore them: The cracks will get bigger and will be harder to repair. If they're near the house, moisture may seep into your foundation.
Easy fix: Remove loose debris and spray the area with a hose. Apply a crack filler designed for asphalt and let it dry thoroughly.
Pro tip: If cracks are deep, fill them with sand, then use the filler for the last 1/4 inch, says David Gross, a handyman in Valparaiso, Indiana.
5. A Dent in the Wall
If you ignore it: The plaster in and near the broken spot will crumble, eventually creating a larger hole that you'll have to call a carpenter or painter to repair.
Easy fix: Wedge a wad of newspaper into the dent, leaving about a 1/4-inch gap between the paper and the rim of the hole. Use a putty knife to fill the gap with joint compound (available at any hardware store), then smooth it with the blade. Let the compound dry for 24 hours, then paint over the spot. (Depending on location and color, you may need to repaint the whole wall.)
Pro tip: If the joint compound creates a slightly raised surface, rub it down with a fine-grain sandpaper, suggests Neighbour.