1. Caffeine (and lots of it) -- They have to be out the door at WHAT time?
2. Gift Cards -- Always handy for bribing getting on a teacher or principal's good side.
3. Aspirin -- For the headache that is homework and the ensuing fight to get them to do it.
4. A Fresh Supply of Elastic Bands -- Ponytails are a mom's best friend when you have to get out the door quickly.
5. Yoga Pants -- Okay, it's a tie for mom's best friend -- yoga pants and ponytails.
6. A Megaphone -- For getting everyone up and out the door in the morning.
7. A Secret Stash of Chocolate -- To reward yourself for not losing your sh*t when dealing with those uber annoying parents.
8. A Book on Meditation Techniques -- To avoid road rage in the school parking lot and pick-up line.
9. Wine -- No explanation needed.
10. Patience -- Let me know if you see it for sale anywhere.