An alarming post came across my Facebook feed this weekend and after watching the video I decided I wanted to share the dangers of "giant hogweed" - which could cause BLINDNESS in somebody who touches it.
I know, scary, right?! Especially with kids...
After doing some research I found out that the video that I watched was from a TV station in Detroit from 2012...but that the weed and the threat are real. So while this might not be necessarily NEW info, it's still good to know.
CLICK HERE to see the video / news story.
Here is the link to the SNOPES.COM article------> CLICK HERE.
HERE is a link to the Wikipedia page.