An Oxford University Professor developed a theory that people on Facebook can really be connected to only about 150 other people at any one time.
A survey of who you should defriend found: mothers, exes, the guy who keeps posting the political rantings, and the woman who talks about her children's bathroom habits.
What criteria do you use to unfriend somebody?
• They keep wanting you to send them a bushel of soybeans for their Farmville.
• They update every move they make. I don't care if you're eating, sleeping or loving your man right now.
• They dumped you last week. Or you dumped them.
• Their profile photos make you gag. They have their arm around a D-list celebrity or are posing in front of a dressing room mirror.
• They're constantly trying to sell Tupperware, homemade candles or funky keychains.
• You're tired of their long rants about how much they hate Democrats and/or Republicans.
• You haven't talked to them in years, and hope that you never have to.
• An hour doesn't go by when they don't post a photo of their baby eating, sleeping or drooling.
• You're reminded of why you fell out of touch with them in the first place.
• They invite you to every event in every city.
• You realize you never knew them in the first place.
• They're your mom.