As much as we may hate to admit this, we ladies definitely do certain things to
get a guy’s attention. I mean, we may flip our hair when a cute guy walks by,
lick our lips when we see him looking our direction- it’s just human nature! The
thing is, we’re girls, but how are we to know what a guy’s really thinking, how
are we to know what guys ACTUALLY think is sexy? We may think twirling our hair
is cute, they may think it’s ditzy.
Thankfully, the internet is a
glorious place and has saved the day and our sanity. A girl asked: “What
everyday thing that girls do do you find attractive/sexy?” Our prayers were
answered when men leaped at the chance to add their two cents. Now I know it’s
all subjective, but we can take whatever help we can get!
- The moments when they either put their hair up or let their hair down. Both
are equally sexy.
- When she catches me looking at her and looks back and smiles. I kind of die
inside at that moment.
- Having a little groove in her step. I'd like it a lot more if she had the
courage to bust out dancing, but just having that groove in her step as she
moves around is undeniably sexy.
- When a girl is obviously nervous and shy, it makes me want to hug them so
- Two things: First I love the look when a girl just got out of bed early on a
Saturday morning drinking her morning coffee. Hair pulled into a ponytail
glasses on, absolutely no makeup, a hoodie, and pajama pants. Second I love when
a girl is wearing Jeans a t-shirt, and Flip-flops. Those get me everytime.
- Engaging with me and my friends. The first time I bring her to hang out with
me and my friends, if she talks and keeps up and doesn't shy away, she's a
- Showing how smart they are. My wife does wicked math in her head
(calculating compound interest, figure tax brackets, etc.) and it rocks my world
every time, but at the same time I love that she can ask for my help on other
- her biting her lip!
- Being awkward/having flaws. I love it so much. I think it's so cute when a
girl is awkward around me or other people. I don't know why, maybe it's the
feeling of being relatable to it. I'd take a girl who has a lot of flaws over a
perfect girl any day.
- making eye contact. i don't know what it is, but eye contact and a smile is
the sexiest thing a woman can do to me. drives me absolutely wild.
- Reaching up on tip-toes whilst wearing flat shoes and a knee-length skirt.
- Wearing pajamas...or really anything that looks comfortable. I like it when
girls don't try to be pretty (although that can be nice too).
- Yoga pants do it for me. Also anytime they take control. Rawr
- When I ask her where she wants to eat, and she tells me the name of a
restaurant, instead of "idk". Idk is not a place to eat.
- Using full words and sentences while texting me. That shit gets me hard as a
Phoner: What everyday thing that girls do do you find