To help a man become a better kisser, nine women revealed what makes them go weak in the knees.
1. Put some passion in it—Women want to be kissed slowly, constantly, and passionately, all over, like you really mean it! They want to be kissed long, slow, deep and hard, all at once.
2. Inch on over and make that move... slowly--Never ask a woman if you can kiss her. If you really can’t read the signs, you are better off not even trying. What does work? Getting closer and closer without touching builds tension, and that leads to the ultimate lip-lock.
3. Watch out for the nose!--A deep, hot kiss for a woman means mouth on mouth, the perfect alignment of noses, and a hand inching up to hold the back of my neck.
4. Try a kissing bandit technique--A kiss doesn’t have to be face-to-face to be breathtaking. Go up behind her, put your arms around her waist and kiss the side of her neck, right under her ear. It'll send shivers down her spine!
5. Always be a gentleman--A man needs to have the right amount of confidence and gentleness to deliver a good kiss. Being over-confident is a big turn-off. Women hate when a guy is so full of himself that he goes in for the kiss when you haven’t given him a single to do it.
6. Put your fingers in her hair—Some women like to have their hair stroked while kissing or having a guy pull their head closer. Men taking control is a total turn-on.
7. Don’t underestimate the power of eye contact—Women love it when a guy stops kissing them for a moment, places their hand on her face and then just stares at her like he could devour her before going in for another kiss.
8. Pull off the perfect PDA--An intense kiss when you’re not expecting it is sexy. But be mature about it. Don't do it in the middle of a restaurant with food in your mouth. But if you're in a park and there's a nice big tree passing by you as you walk, don't hesitate to lightly push her into it and plant a soft, sensual smooch on her. Watch what happens.
9. Deliver the sweetest series of smooches--After a make-out session, end it with a hint of sweetness, like a tiny peck on each cheek, then the tip of the nose, and then the forehead. That mix of naughty and nice sends chills up her spine.