MY FAVORITE CAST!!!
Wow...I always wondered the contract that the Real World/Road Rules cast had to fill out.
Well here is just a few good ones...
• If you get kicked off the show, it will be filmed.
• You can't change your physical appearance during filming, without the Producer's express permission.
• You grant the Producer blanket rights to your life story.
• The Producer can do pretty much anything they want with your life story, including misrepresent it.
• Your email may be monitored during participation.
• You promise not to hide from MTV cameras in establishments where they can't film.
• You authorize the Producer to have total access to your school records, government forms, your credit history.
• The production crew can show up at your personal house at any time to film and/or to take anything they want, as long as they return the objects once production has ended.
• Under ordinary circumstances, all of this would be considered a "serious" invasion of privacy.
• For one year after the show's final episode airs, cast members are required to participate in all producer-determined press and forbidden from engaging in any media (radio, television, chat rooms, blogs) without the Producer's written permission.
• The Producer holds the authorship and copyright to every photograph, email, website, sound or video recording, documented performance created in relation to the program, on every medium imaginable.
• You're obligated to participate in a Reunion Special for up to five years after the show ends, you'll be paid $2500 for your involvement, and the Producer only has to give you 14 days notice.
• You're required to participate in book or home video projects for two years after the show ends, and you'll be paid $750.00 for each one.
That is NUTS! I love that they can make you look a different way than you really are!