According to 'Time' Magazine here are things that are actually getting cheaper!!
1. Pools. Sales of in-ground pools have dropped 75% since 2004.
2. IKEA Products. Who doesn't love IKEA! ACtually I have never been there but I get the ad and LOVE their stuff. I'm happy that they are lowering their prices to 2 or 3% less than last year!! Not bad :)
3. Volkswagens. Most cars are getting more and more expensive but for some reason Jetta and Passats are getting cheaper. Maybe cause everything on the car is expensive like Oil changes, tires etc... (what do i know though...i dont know anything about cars)
4. Real Estate. Not good if you are selling a house, but if you are in the market to buy this is the way to go. Prices have decressed 1/3 that is more than they did in the GREAT DEPRESSION! SCARY!!!!
5. Solar Panels. More and more people are going with solar power so the equipment prices have dropped.
6. 3-D Televisions. This is insane...so last year a 50 in 3D tv costed as much as $900 but now you can buy them for $400.
7. Going Into Space. Listen to this one!!! A company called SpaceX is making a new rocket that makes space travel cheaper...only $100,000 per person. Sounds like a lot but that seems pretty cheap for what its worth.
Would you go into space? I dont think I would if someone paid me $100,000!!