HOW SAD :( I can't imagine losing everything in a fire. At least his family is alright!
Looks like the fire was an electrical fire. According to The Tennessean, "an overheated or loose electrical connection in a power strip."
It sparked and caused the garage to start and fire as well as the rest of the house.
Trace says, "I have been blessed. My kids are ok, my wife is ok. I have my guitar and my songs. Everything else can be replaced.”
New music video! Love this song...reminds me of my dad and I when I was younger. I loved fishing with him.