Thanks Aubrey! But I won't be in Harpo studios I will be at the United Center!
But these are great tips!!!
1. You will be in a waiting room for a very very long time before you're herded into the studio for taping. Make sure you use the bathroom before you enter the waiting area I don't think they let you leave once you're in. High security you know...It's Oprah...
2. There is a vending machine with snacks and a soda machine but because you wait so long, they are emptied quickly. Bring along a granola bar or 2 to nibble and an UNOPENED bottle of water.
3. You will not be able to bring anything with you into the studio for taping No phone No camera..nothing. Lockers are provided. If you have a runny nose, stuff a tissue in your bra (I think you already do that lol)
4. If you want to get in seats up front and get on camera (I know you do) dress your best but DO NOT wear a white or a red shirt. The colors affects the way it's viewed on TV so they seat people with those colors in the rear.
5. Lastly, don't be afraid to be SUPER EXCITED and cheer and clap loudly. You are already very enthusiastic and I know you won't hold back, cmon I mean, IT'S OPRAH!!!
6. Don't forget the big tote bag for all the Oprah swag!! You'll have to leave it in the locker though.
p.s. Do you need me to go with you?
LOVE the last part! PS...do you need me to go with you?! haha
I wish I could have a bunch of tickets so I could let more people go!
Have you ever been to the Oprah show? or do you know anyone who has?