Jake Owen started out the New Year with a sizzle! He says, "I'm a big candle guy. I like lighting candles in the house. I fell asleep and I woke up to the smoke alarm going off." The fire started when one of his candles in a centerpiece had overflowed. He admits, "Like an idiot, I had no fire extinguisher in my house." (He now highly recommends everyone have one.) Jake grabbed the centerpiece and threw it in the kitchen sink and poured water over it, which just made the fire bigger. He adds, "It was an interesting way to start off the New Year, but thankfully I didn't burn anything down."
Does is surprise you that Jake is a candle kinda guy? ~Vanessa
Jake Owen Bonus is Candle