I would never suggest dating a co-worker, the negatives are endless, but if you are gonna do it, at least do it the right way! Check out these tips from CareerBuilder.com...
TIPS FOR DATING A CO-WORKER:
• Avoid dating a subordinate.
• Keep your love life to yourself.
• Avoid public displays of affection.
• Avoid electronic love letters.
• Keep your love quarrels at home.
• Don’t let your relationship affect your performance.
• Be ready to move to a new job if things don’t work out.
Is your job really worth it? I say no way! What say you?
Get Celebrity Gossip, Country Music News, Hear New Music, Watch New Videos and MORE in my blog HERE!