SHEBOYGAN, Wis. (WHBL) - Fire Wednesday night did minor damage to a home on Alabama Avenue in the city of Sheboygan. Firefighters were dispatched to the home at 1635 shortly before 7pm after a burning candle ignited some papers in a home office. Shift Commander Gary Kohlberg said the fire burned a desk and an area of carpeting. He said the owner had thrown some water on the fire before leaving the house. Firefighters quickly extinguished the fire and vented the building. Damage is estimated at about $500.