Toby Keith is sitting pretty at the top of Forbes magazine's list of the Top-Ten-Earning Country Music Acts of 2013 . According to Forbes ' figures, Toby pulled in $65 million from his touring, restaurants, Wild Shot mezcal and other business ventures. Taylor Swift earned a reported $55 million for second place, and Kenny Chesney ranked third with an estimated $53 million.
Forbes looked at income made from June 1, 2012 to June 1, 2013 to determine the rankings based on concert ticket sales, music sales, publishing royalties, merchandise and endorsement deals and business ventures.
Here is Forbes ' complete list:
1. Toby Keith, $65 million
2. Taylor Swift, $55 million
3. Kenny Chesney, $53 million
4. Tim McGraw, $33 million
5. Carrie Underwood, $31 million
6. Brad Paisley, $30 million
7. Zac Brown Band, $26 million
8. Rascal Flatts, $25 million
9. George Strait, $18 million
10. (tie) Jason Aldean, $17 million
Luke Bryan, $17 million
Copyright 2013 ABC News Radio