WALDO, WI (WHBL) - Several volunteer fire departments are on the scene of a house fire this morning. Sgt. Blaine Spicer of the Sheriff's Department said the call came in shortly after 8 as a chimney fire. He said the family reported the house filled with smoke as they evacuated. When deputies and fire fighters arrived on the scene on County U northeast of Waldo, they found flames shooting from the chimney. Reports from the scene indicated that the home then became fully engulfed, and an hour later the roof was reported collapsing. Six fire departments are currently on the scene.